Our continued partnership with the Phoenix Film Festival brings exclusive access to four more
films this Fall!
EMCC will have access to stream the films for one week, culminating with in-person and virtual
Q&As with the directors of the films, and Executive Director of the PFF, Jason Carney.
The Q&As will be at 6pm on 10/18, 11/1, 11/15, and 11/29.
Seneca | October 18th, 6:00pm
- A little story about making it big, natural disasters, and being a dad.
- We will be joined by the film's director, Jason Chaet, for a live Q&A on October 18th at 6pm AZ time.
My Fiona | November 1st, 6:00pm
- Devastated by the unexpected suicide of her best friend Fiona, Jane helps Fiona's widow care for their son. The relationship develops from a friendship to a deeper affair that's potentially catastrophic to the healing of all involved.
- We will be joined by the film's director, Kelly Walker, for a live Q&A on November 1st at 6pm AZ time.
Last Night in Rozzie | November 15th, 6:00pm
- When a New York lawyer returns to his Boston hometown to reunite his dying friend with his young son, he is forced to finally confront a childhood trauma.
- We will be joined by the film's director, Sean Gannet, and writer, Ryan McDonough, for a live Q&A on November 15th at 6pm AZ time.
Driver X | November 29th, 6:00pm
- Skidding into middle-age, a stay-at-home dad must drive for an Uber-like rideshare company (DriverX) to help support his working wife and two young daughters. But low pay and wild LA nights put an even greater strain on his marriage.
- We will be joined by the film's director, Henry Barrial, for a live Q&A on November 29th at 6pm AZ time.